Module 1 – Concepts of Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
In this quiz you can test your knowledge and acquire acknowledgement of completion on following topics:
– the terms used in IT, computer software and hardware,
– use of computer applications for society and the use of information networks within computing,
– use of IT in everyday situations,
– the impact that personal computers can have on health,
– safety and legal aspects of using computers.
First, enter your e-mail address (obligatory; results will be sent to this e–mail address) and name (optional).
Expert review: Surojit Chakraborty
Proofreading: Ana Kedves