Materials on the site are protected.
You are free: to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work under the following conditions:
- Attribution – You must attribute in a manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that would suggest that you or your use of the work you have his direct support). Specify the author of this work: ITdesk.info
- Noncommercial – This work may not be used for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works – You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work
ITdesk.info is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Croatia License.
All freeware programs and services listed on the ITdesk Home Web site at ITdesk.info are the sole property of their respective authors. Microsoft, Windows, and Windowsxx are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. Other registered trademarks used on the ITdesk Home Web site are the sole property of their respective owners. If you have questions about using or redistributing any program, please refer to the program license agreement (if any) or contact: email@example.com
These sites contain links to other web sites or resources. ITdesk.info team is not responsible for the text and / or advertising content or products that are on these sites / resources provided, as is not responsible for any content that is available through them, or the possibility of the inaccuracy of the content. Use links at your own risk. Also, ITdesk.info team does not guarantee:
- that the content of this web site free from error or suitable for any purpose,
- that these web sites or web services will function without error or interruption,
- would be appropriate for your needs,
- that implementing such content will not violate patents, copyrights, trademark or other rights of any third party.
Please note that all mentioned software in literature published on ITdesk.info, is stated only for educational or exemplary purposes and that we, in any case or manner, do not prefer these software over the other, similar software mentioned or not mentioned in materials. Any statement that would suggest that we prefer some software over the other, mentioned or not mentioned in materials, will be considered as false statement. Our direct and unconditional support have only open source software that allows users to become digitally literate, use computer and participate in the modern information society without barriers.
Proofreading: Maja Vidan